Wednesday, July 29, 2009

good news and bad news....

so, between dave and I, this blog so far hasnt proven extremely inspirational, haha. we're kind of in shambles. BUT......i have good news and bad news...

the good news: i dont have appendicitis

the bad news: i do, however, have a mysterious golfball sized mass in my intestine? what that means, i still don't know. right now it looks like there will be a surgery in my future to remove it, according to my doctor. so, what this means for training, remains to be seen.

otherwise, i got the go-ahead last night to run from my doctor, as long as i "take it easy"....which, luckily, is the speed i run at anyways ;)

so this morning, I had a great 4.5 miles (3 with BOMF, 1.5 on my own), and i'm excited to start the official training schedule on monday!!

my knees are a little sore, but i think i need to get new shoes asap. since joining BOMF in january, i've put way more miles on than I typically would (got this pair for christmas).

so, off i go!

-bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment