Monday, July 20, 2009

gettin Back On MY Feet....

So instead of running (because I'm too poor for constant race fees), I volunteered at Back On My Feet's 20in24 race this weekend, handing out water.

a guy from our team ran 53 miles in 24 hours! Another guy who used to be on our team (but now leads a different team), ran like, 73 miles?? Thats two and three MARATHONS!

well, i feel very inadequate now.

But, after a week of missing my morning runs with BOMF, i got out there this morning and ran a great 3 miles with one of the guys, Robert. Its not 53....but, its a start? I'm hoping to run about 25 miles this week, I really need to stop screwing around since the "official" training starts in 2 weeks. yikes.

and hopefully dave's knee heals up so we can do some long weekend runs together sometime soon!!

i've definitely got a case of the mondays. i'll check in at the end of the week when hopefully i've run lots and lots of miles :)

-Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment