Monday, November 9, 2009

life after swine....



so i'm finally feeling better, what an awful awful week. i don't wish swine flu on anyone, i could barely move for days and was in the worst pain ever. and when i wasn't sleeping (which, was most of the time), I had this violent cough....i felt like i was possessed with demons. everytime i'd cough while lying down, it was so strong that i'd actually sit up- i seriously must've looked possessed! and after a few days of those belly coughs, my ab muscles were so sore I had to hold my stomach before coughing and brace myself because it hurt so bad.

so anyways, i surived swine flu!

missed an entire week of work, and of running, and a 22-miler last weekend. NOT happy about that.

i've got 13 days until the Marathon!!! now its time to pray i've built up enough strength over the past few months that I can take it "easy" the next 2 weeks and still make it to race day.

i'm headed to the gym tonight to see how I hold up, and am hoping to run 3-4 tomorrow and see how the lungs feel.

wish me luck, i'm gonna need it now more than ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment