Monday, November 16, 2009

freak out mode

so I ran 12.5 miles on saturday....and felt ok. i coughed the entire first mile, but then it subsided thankfully. however....i don't think i felt as good as I should feel the week before running 26.2. like, it shouldve felt more effortless, ya know? and i was tight and sore yesterday. i keep telling myself, thats because i took 2 weeks off from any long runs, but I'm still pretty worried. i just want sunday to get here, so i can get it over with! this week is going to be one long panic attack, haha. i'm excited because it seems like alot of friends and family will be there to cheer me along, and i'm REALLY going to need it. i'm pretty much planning on the distractions and music and kat and diane to get me through this race. (note, no reference to any actual skill or muscles or running ability)

eek! is it sunday yet???? i just want this to be over with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment