Thursday, August 6, 2009

week one : so far so good

quick recap of my training so far this week:

Monday: ran 2 miles, and 2 miles (4 total), at a "fast" pace (fast for me)

Tuesday: had a really strong 6 mile run after work, there was a nice breeze, but it was still humid and hot as heck. iced up the knee later on!

Wednesday: bought new running shoes!! was scheduled to run 4 miles, but instead....I ran 2.7 to my company softball game, drank some beers, ate a hot dog, and ran 2.7 back home :) yes, that second leg was much slower, but it was fun, and i'm glad i got my miles in (plus a little extra!)

Thursday: Thank GOD its a rest day! i am exhausted....and a little stiff. going to stretch out alot today, probably ice up the knee (even though the new shoes felt great), and get ready for a 4 miler early tomorrow morning with BOMF!


i actually think i can do this! (now ask me again in 4 weeks...)

-Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment